- Comes with Multipurpose Basket, Rotisserie Spit, Carving Platform, Removable Drip Tray, Oven Gloves and Food Ties.
- Seals in natural juices and drips off unwanted fat as it cooks. 1/4 cup of animal fat can drip off a 4 lb. chicken!
- Perfect preset temperature and precision rotation speed evenly browns meat, seafood and veggies!
- 3-hour timer makes it easy to use and automatically shuts off when the time is up.
- 3 convenient cook settings; Roast, Sear and No Heat Rotation (allows meat to rest).
- Drip Tray, entire Spit Rod Assembly, Glass Door, and Kabob Rods are all dishwasher safe.
- The Multipurpose Basket is perfect for smaller foods such as fish, vegetables, hamburgers and more.
- Lighted oven makes it easy and fun to watch your food cook. It's Showtime!
- Energy efficient! Cooks faster than a conventional oven and only uses about 1/3 the electricity.
- One-year limited warranty.
Standard Rotisserie Basket
Place burgers, sausages, fish, steaks, chops, or veggies inside for a delicious, healthy meal.
Perfectly rotates your meat so that it cooks evenly and is perfectly browned every time.
Prepare your meats before and carve them after cooking with this handy platform.
12 Food Ties
Includes 12 elastic food ties to keep chicken wings and legs tucked in while cooking. Also great for trussing larger cuts of meat so that they cook evenly in the Rotisserie.
Heat resistant gloves keep your hands safe when removing foods.
Instructions & Recipe Booklet
Detailed instruction and recipe booklet full of tasty recipes for incredible meals you are gonna love!
|Unit||17.75" W x 14.75" D x 13" H|
|Packaging||19.29" W x 15.32" D x 16.02" H|
Manual & Warranty
Customer Reviews (10)
- Love the RotisserieReview by Jerry
- ExcellentReview by JeaniePie5
- Great Machine Ron has always designed great itemsReview by IBOCSX
It has worked flawlessly for many years.
I on Thanksgiving this year 2016 was too late to get a turkey so I got a 8 pound chicken instead. I washed it with water and dried it. I then put it on the rotator section and rubbed butter, sea salt and ground black pepper on the outside. I put some butter and salt and pepper inside the cavity.
Then I started the unit and warmed it a bit and then put the chicken inside.
After a short period of time I set the timer to 120 minutes and used a silicone brush with the door open to cover the chicken with both the butter and drippings rolling on the skin. I then used a little oil mixed with sea salt and pepper and injected into the chicken at about the 15 minute time.
That was all I needed to do.
Then when the timer stopped I checked the temperature and it was 180 degrees right on the money.
I wrapped it up in foil and put it in a Trader Joes bag and drove from Jersey City, NJ to the Bronx, NY.
Traffic was horrible and took about 1 1/2 hours to get there. I was still hot about 170 degrees.
We feed 7 people it was so tender and juicy.
I was going to save some for my cat he loves chicken but my Filipino relatives (wife's side) would not give me back the chicken. My cat is heart broken cause he smelled it cooking. LOL
Guess what they want me to make for Christmas?????
Now I am English/ Irish decent so go figure.
Now I just ordered the black Ronco ready Grill and got 2 for $59.99 plus I ordered the extra basket and steamer on sale for each (2).
They came in 2 days and maybe tonight we will try one of them.
Lost your manual hey I downloaded a extra copy on this site PDF. I have original but if you lose or ruin yours they are here.
Lastly Hey RONCO pleas put the accessories on sale for the Showtime Rotisserie half price like the Ready Grill I never ordered those when I bought mine. In fact I just purchased one from someone same model today. For my summer home. I need the steamer warmer top. LOL
(Posted on 12/11/2016)
- BEST PRODUCT EVER!!!!!Review by TJRGHR
I love this product. It is used many times a week and never fails to make a delicious meal. From chicken and pork roast to steak and fish everything comes out perfect and juicy. Sears to perfection and then all you have to do is reset the timer flip a switch and bingo best meal of the day. I can't say enough great things about this product. I LOVE IT!
(Posted on 11/19/2016)
- Top notch!Review by Cassandra
- I Love This Rotisserie!!!!Review by BlackAngelPlayah
- My First One Lasted 20 yearsReview by MayK
- As seen on TVReview by nickname
- Best kitchen gadget ever!!Review by Home Cook
- Great little cookerReview by Pinky
(Posted on 7/3/2016)