- Comes with Multipurpose Basket, Rotisserie Spit, Carving Platform, Removable Drip Tray, Oven Gloves and Food Ties.
- Seals in natural juices and drips off unwanted fat as it cooks. 1/4 cup of animal fat can drip off a 4 lb. chicken!
- Perfect preset temperature and precision rotation speed evenly browns meat, seafood and veggies!
- 3 convenient cook settings; Roast, Sear and No Heat Rotation (allows meat to rest).
- Auto shut-off safety feature when legs aren't extended or drip tray is removed.
- On-trend design comes in popular kitchen colors.
- Drip Tray, entire Spit Rod Assembly, Glass Door, and Kabob Rods are all dishwasher safe.
- The Multipurpose Basket is perfect for smaller foods such as fish, vegetables, hamburgers and more.
- Lighted oven makes it easy and fun to watch your food cook. It's Showtime!
- Energy efficient! Cooks faster than a conventional oven but still uses about 1/3 the electricity.
- One-year limited warranty.
Standard Rotisserie Basket
Place burgers, sausages, fish, steaks, chops, or veggies inside for a delicious, healthy meal.
EZ-Store Rotisserie Spit
Perfectly rotates your meat so that it cooks evenly and is perfectly browned every time.
Prepare your meats before and carve them after cooking with this handy platform.
12 Food Ties
Includes 12 elastic food ties to keep chicken wings and legs tucked in while cooking. Also great for trussing larger cuts of meat so that they cook evenly in the Rotisserie.
Heat resistant gloves keep your hands safe when removing foods.
Instructions & Recipe Booklet
Detailed instruction and recipe booklet full of tasty recipes for incredible meals you are gonna love!
|Unit||17.00" W x 15.5" D x 12.5" H|
|Packaging||18.69" W x 16.18" D x 9.27" H|
Manual & Warranty
Customer Reviews (5)
- Great RotisserieReview by Robin
- Ronco rotisserie 5250Review by Mel62
& makes the best chicken wings with the basket (Posted on 10/16/2016)
- Awesome ProductReview by Mad dog
- Easy & quickReview by Heart healthy
- This is an awesome product Review by Seth
- This product is amazing (Posted on 6/19/2016)