Leg of Lamb is always an elegant Easter meal and it doesn't have to be complicated using our Rotisserie Oven. If you've never tried garlic-studded Leg of Lamb... here's your chance! This amazing recipe is literally packed with flavor from the inside-out. We used our Ronco Platinum Rotisserie to cook this beautiful dinner centerpiece.
• 5 to 7 pound leg of lamb, bone-in shank or bone removed
• 8-10 garlic cloves, cut in half
• sea salt
• fresh cracked mixed pepper corns
• 1 tablespoon plus a splash of olive oil
• splash of aged balsamic vinegar
• 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Using a sharp thin knife, such as our boning knife, pierce your leg of lamb 16-20 times on all sides. Make the slits about an inch deep and wide.
- Chop 8-10 garlic cloves in half, toss with a splash of good balsamic vinegar, olive oil, pinch of sea salt and some fresh cracked pepper.
- Slide 1/2 clove seasoned into each slit in lamb.
- Combine 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard in a small bowl, stir to combine.
- Rub all sides of lamb with rosemary Dijon rub.
- Truss lamb with 2-3 Ronco Rotisserie Ties to help the lamb cook evenly and hold its shape while cooking.
- Position lamb onto Rotisserie spits around the center bone.
- Cook lamb 15-18 minutes per pound for medium temperature. Use a meat thermometer for the most accurate indication of desired doneness. 145°F for medium rare, 160°F for medium and 170°F for well done.
- Set Rotisserie to 'no heat' rotate for 10-15 minutes to allow lamb to rest before carving.
Get your own Ronco Rotisserie today and start making these amazing meals for your family!