Nothing says summer like BBQ chicken! Here's a quick and easy recipe for BBQ Chicken Quarters that won't leave you fighting off mosquitoes and perspiration. This Showtime Rotisserie recipe makes every day a BBQ day without having to fire up the grill. Just load up the rotisserie basket, sit back and relax while the Showtime Rotisserie turns your BBQ for you.
- 4 chicken quarters
- Store bought BBQ sauce
BBQ Spice Rub
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Make BBQ spice rub by combining all ingredients in a small bowl or zipper bag.
- Generously rub both sides of chicken quarters down with spice rub and place into Multipurpose Rotisserie Basket.
- Place basket onto rotisserie spit and place into rotisserie oven.
- Cook chicken quarters for 15 minutes per pound, approximately 45 minutes to an hour depending on the size of your chicken quarters.
- When chicken is cooked, brush with your favorite BBQ sauce.
6. And serve with those great BBQ sides.